We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
We need to collect and use certain types of information about people with whom we deal in order to operate. These include current, past and prospective employees, suppliers, clients/customers, and others with whom we communicate. In addition, we may occasionally be required by law to collect and use certain types of information of this kind to comply with the requirements of government departments for example, business data. This personal information must be dealt with properly however it is collected, recorded and used – whether on paper, in a computer, or recorded on other material – and there are safeguards to ensure this in the GDPR.
Under the current Data Protection Legislation, we store and process personal data under the legal basis of ‘legitimate interest’. In the context of business contacts, this is for direct marketing purposes to raise awareness and secure new business. It also allows us to provide access to thought leadership events and collateral.
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information by us as very important to successful operations, and to maintaining confidence between those with whom we deal and ourselves. We ensure that our organisation treats personal information lawfully and correctly. To this end, we fully endorse and adhere to the Principles of Data Protection, as enumerated in the GDPR.
Specifically, the Principles require that personal information shall be:
• Processed fairly and lawfully;
• Obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes;
• Adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or those purposes;
• Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
• Not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes;
• Processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Regulations; and
• Appropriate technical and organisational measure taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
Therefore, we will:
• Observe conditions regarding the fair collection and use of information;
• Meet our legal obligations to specify the purposes for which information is used;
• Collect and process appropriate information only to the extent necessary to fulfil operational needs or to comply with applicable legal requirements;
• Ensure the quality of information used;
• Apply strict checks to determine the length of time information is held;
• Ensure that the rights of people about whom information is held, can be fully exercised under the Act (including: the right to be informed that processing is being undertaken, the right of access to one’s personal information, the right to prevent processing in certain circumstances and the right to correct, rectify, block or erase incorrect information);
• Take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to safeguard personal information; and
• Ensure that personal information is not transferred abroad without suitable safeguards.
In addition, we will ensure that:
• There is someone with specific responsibility for data protection in our organisation. Currently, the nominated person is the Data Protection Officer.
• Everyone managing and handling personal information understands that they are contractually responsible for: (i) following good data protection practice, (ii) is appropriately trained to do so, and (iii) appropriately supervised; anyone wanting to make enquiries about our handling of their personal information knows what to do and that queries about our handling of personal information are promptly and courteously dealt with; methods of handling personal information are clearly described;
• A regular review and audit is made of the way personal information is managed;
• Methods of handling personal information are regularly assessed and evaluated; and
• Performance with respect to handling personal information is regularly assessed and evaluated.
• What is a “Cookie”?
• “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website.
• Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer’s previous visits to this Website and to ascertain the most popular features of this Website.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: nudge-global.com
Your current state: Allow all cookies (Necessary, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing).
Change your consent | Withdraw your consent
Cookie declaration last updated on 28/08/2019 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||nudge-global.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|CookieConsent||nudge-global.com||Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|jStorage||nudge-global.com||Registers a unique ID for the visitor in order for the website to recognize the visitor upon re-entry.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|local_storage_support_test||twitter.com||The cookie is used in context with the local-storage function in the browser. This function allows the website to load faster by pre-loading certain procedures.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_at.hist.#||nudge-global.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis to store the user's usage history of the AddThis sharing widget||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_ga||nudge-global.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||nudge-global.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|p.gif||typekit.net||Keeps track of special fonts used on the website for internal analysis. The cookie does not register any visitor data.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|__ab12#||nudge-global.com||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|__atuvc||nudge-global.com||Updates the counter of a website's social sharing features.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|__atuvs||nudge-global.com||Ensures that the updated counter is displayed to the user if a page is shared with the social sharing service, AddThis.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|__hssrc||nudge-global.com||Collects statistical data related to the user's website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website's users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customised online advertising.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|__ptq.gif||hubspot.com||Sends data to the marketing platform Hubspot about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|__widgetsettings||twitter.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|_at.cww||nudge-global.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ads/ga-audiences||google.com||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|at-lojson-cache-#||nudge-global.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|at-rand||nudge-global.com||Used by the social sharing platform AddThis||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|hubspotutk||nudge-global.com||Keeps track of a visitor's identity. This cookie is passed to the marketing platform HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|instapage-variant-#||nudge-global.com||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|loc||addthis.com||Geolocation, which is used to help providers determine how users who share information with each other are geographically located (state level).||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|PREF||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.||8 months||HTTP Cookie|
|rc::a||google.com||Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a visitor is shown the same advertisement-content. The cookie is also used to ensure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific visitor.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::b||google.com||Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a visitor is shown the same advertisement-content. The cookie is also used to ensure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific visitor.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|rc::c||google.com||Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a visitor is shown the same advertisement-content. The cookie is also used to ensure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific visitor.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|uvc||addthis.com||Detects how often the social sharing service, AddThis, encounters the same user.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|xtc||addthis.com||Registers the user's sharing of content via social media.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Stores the user's video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|instapage-visit-4386253||nudge-global.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|instapage-visit-4386253-expires||nudge-global.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|instapage-visit-8684231||nudge-global.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|instapage-visit-8684231-expires||nudge-global.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|