nudge is the global financial education platform that demystifies money management for all.
Drawing on behavioral psychology and data, our platform offers personalized, engaging financial knowledge and skills to educate and delight.
In today’s complex financial world, ignorance isn’t bliss. For many, it’s hardship, hassle, and lost opportunity.
But we believe change is possible. And we’re going to lead it. Because when people are in control of their money, they’re in control of their lives.
We have a stellar client base including PayPal, Facebook, Boeing, Virgin, IBM, British Gas, Samsung, Investec, Clifford Chance, Selfridges and BlackRock.
Find out more about us here.
nudge is now live in more than 80 countries and continues to be a popular benefit for the largest organisations in the world. We’re looking for a Content Director to help fulfil our mission of creating brighter financial futures for everyone, everywhere. This is an exciting time to join the Content Team as we rapidly scale up to a completely global offering.
This is a fast-paced, exciting and varied role within an innovative company with a vibrant culture. This is an exciting opportunity for a Content Director who is looking to join a dynamic SAAS business experiencing exponential global growth.
The Content Director will evolve, drive and own our global content strategy.
By working closely with the Content Manager and Global Content Co-Ordinator and utilising nudge analytics (nudgenomics) to continually create engaging, thought-provoking and best-in-class personal finance content for our user base.
The Content Director will closely collaborate across all business teams, working with a world-class content team that are set up to succeed. An inspiring leader, they will build a team of content creators across all potential media channels (written, audio, video, infographic etc) using both in-house resource, as well as a global network of freelancers. The Content Director will be passionate about understanding what makes our content work – and what can be optimised and improved. Utilising data to inform decisions, the Content Director will be directly responsible for user engagement within the nudge service.
This will be a varied and dynamic role and will involve but is not exclusive to:
- Sit on the Senior Leadership Team to influence the overall direction of the business
- The continued evolution of the nudge content strategy
- The iteration and guarding of our unique editorial voice
- The use of data and analytics to inform and enhance our content strategy and decision making
- Regular collaboration on initiatives with other members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Recruitment, management and development of the content team, including a global network of content contributors
- Oversee and continue to develop systems and processes that allow the team to scale, including training and content review processes
- Manage the team budget and budget proposals
Skills and experience
We’re a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to us. And we’re exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we really value ‘athletic’ minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude.
For this role the ideal candidate should have the following qualities and experience:
- Inspiring leadership skills, with a proven track record of developing talent
- A content strategy, planning and governance expert
- Excellent knowledge of personal finance
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- A broad experience of different communication mediums (for example, written, audio, video)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for steering talent
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A strategic thinker, with broad business experience
- Experience in senior management
- A passion for technology and team building
What we offer
At nudge we put people first. Our values are “friends through thick and thin”, “embracing differences, supporting individuals”, “leading and sharing” and “always learning”.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment that we hope you’ll be proud of. And we’re growing fast which means great opportunities for you and your people to gain broad and diverse experience alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Share options
- A competitive salary
- Financial education
- A personal learning and development allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off
- A company pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance cover and a Healthcare cash plan
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- A flexible working environment
- Unparalleled opportunity to develop your career rapidly through exposure to all company areas
We’re committed to creating a culture which gives our employees a sense of belonging. This is also reflected in our values as we’re learning and growing through embracing differences and supporting individuals.
If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your CV and cover note via the form below.
Any questions, get in touch with us on email@example.com