New City and Guilds Group Financial Education Programme
Global leader in skills development City & Guilds Group, in conjunction with Nudge, has launched a new financial education programme for its 900+ UK-based employees.
Ricardo D’Ash, Group Reward Manager at City & Guilds Group comments: “As a business our purpose is about developing skills. By adding financial education to our reward strategy, we want to give our people the skills and capabilities to better manage their money and prepare not only for their financial futures, but those ‘rainy day’ moments.”
The new service was launched via a series of roadshows in Burntwood, Brighton, London and Wakefield, as well as webinars, email and poster campaigns.
Ricardo continues: “City & Guilds Group were one of the early pioneers when launching flexible benefits and have offered focused physical and mental wellness support since 2010. When we decided to add a financial wellness element to our strategy, we concluded that this was best delivered through a personalised financial education programme.”
The Nudge financial education tool will work in two ways:
1. Provides employees with access to an online platform that helps make money simpler and enables them to plan to achieve their financial dreams and goals.
2. Sends employees ‘nudges’ – personalised, bite sized tips and guidance when there is something they need to know about. This might be changes in legislation or interest rates, lifestyle changes such as moving home, or a change to an employee benefit.
Read More About City & Guilds Group Financial Education Launch in Employee Benefits
About City & Guilds Group
The City & Guilds Group is a world leader in skills development. Working in over 100 countries across the world, our purpose is to enable people and organisations to develop their skills for growth.
From setting the standard for on-the-job training through to supporting skills development around the world, the City & Guilds Group has almost 140 years’ experience in preparing people to contribute to successful businesses and thriving economies.
Our brands support people into a job, on the job and into the next job.
- Skills credentialing: City & Guilds, ILM and Digitalme develop qualifications and assessments from entry level through to management. They also accredit skills training and help individuals to showcase their skills through digital credentialing using open badges.
- Corporate learning: Kineo, e3Learning and The Oxford Group are our corporate training and development brands, supporting everything from large-scale training programmes, workforce management and elearning through to bespoke management training and executive coaching.
- Technical training: Gen2, our newest brand, is a technical training provider delivering skills training in engineering and technology for the UK civil nuclear industry.
For more information about the City & Guilds Group visit: http://www.cityandguildsgroup.com